We are really pleased to announce that we are now able to let Clients back into our consult rooms, the following will apply to allow this to happen:
* Maximum 1 adult + 2 children in at a time
* Masks to be worn at all times.
* Some consults (those requiring a nurse to hold) the client will still need to wait in reception
* If the consult takes longer than 15 minutes you may be asked to wait in reception
* It is always at the veterinary surgeons discretion whether clients will be allowed into the consult room. Please respect this and our staff, thank you.
Please do not hesitate to speak to a member of our team if you have any questions.